- Pre-Employment Assessments
Assessments can be tailored to the specific job role and help to determine a potential employee’s capacity to perform a particular role within a company – assessments include: physical; functional; psychological; general health; hearing; drug and alcohol screening; visual acuity; lung function; industry specific assessments.
- Risk Assessment and Hazard Control
To reduce the risk of injury in the workplace.
- Workstation Assessment/Ergonomic Survey
To assess the layout of computer workstations and work practices, provide education and recommend necessary changes.
- Workplace Assessment and Consultation
Assesses the demands of work tasks and identifies issues relevant to the performance of particular job tasks in the workplace.
- Functional Assessment and Education
- Vocational Assessment and Training
- Ergonomic Assessment/Training Vocational redirection
- Driving Assessment
- Psychometric Assessment
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment